Anonymous asked: Not only do I love your blog ( heh found it ) but I also am secretly infatuated with you. K. here we go I got this idea from a spam msg I received on Facebook lol.. I know you like me but were always way too shy to say so :3 go hit up crushmasher(dót)com (uhh it wont let me do a regular link) then make an acct there. Search for the profile 'justmeandu33' ( obv me ) I posted body pix.. if u can figure out who I am msg me and we'll kick it. CC required for age but it is free. (annoying i know)
Your grammar and spelling sicken me. Please go back to education.
coldslaw-deactivated20111206-de asked: um its that asteroid but then another will come in 2014 and it will be extremely close. and if one were to hit earth it would wipe out the whole of london but if it hit the water it will cause a massive tsunami/wave. scary huh!
Well let’s just hope that doesn’t happen, because I cannot imagine that being fun. Have you heard about Italy? They’re in a hell of a lot of debt, heard from Pablo?
Leon: The Professional
- Friends 2x12 ‘The One After the Super Bowl, Part 1’
shonen-knife asked: youre full of ideas, woodfire pizza, fighting dogs. i won obviously, now shes over at dad wanting pats. she never used to be a smoochy dog but lately she has been super smoochy
she’s vying for attention, this is the first step in the cats plan to over rule the world. hear me out.
1) cats create this sense of remorse/hatred amongst cats and dogs. BUT this is all an act.
2) dogs become known as mans best friends, while cats linger about unkown to the human race that cats are smarter than us.
3) the birds find out about this evil plan by the cats and try to tell the humans. thus leading to the reason why cats kill birds.
4) humans become smitten by dogs and turn their BACKS (literally) onto cats.
5) with the humans backs turned, the cats pounce and overthrow the human empire turning the dogs and humans into a civilisation that is on the run and looking for a eutopia together where no cats exist. NO CATS EXIST. NO CATS EXIST!
see it all makes sense when you look at it closely.